This website is owned and operated by Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited ABN 11 068 049 178 AFSL No. 237879 (‘the Bank’) under the domain name www.bendigoadelaide.com.au (‘Bendigo and Adelaide Bank website’). The Bendigo and Adelaide Bank website is operated on behalf of the bank and any of its related subsidiaries (together called the ‘Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Group’).
The Bendigo and Adelaide Bank website offers you access to a collection of products, services and online resources conditional on your Acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank website and its associated products, services and online resources constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
In order to use the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank website, you must obtain access to the World Wide Web, either directly or through devices that access web-based content, and pay any service and/or telephony fees payable to any party associated with such access. In addition, you must provide all equipment necessary to make such connection to the World Wide Web, including a computer and modem or other access device.
You agree not to use the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank website to:
- Upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, offensive, invasive of another's privacy, hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or discriminatory. Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an authorised Bank officer of the Bank.
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service.
- Upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (‘Rights’) of any party.
- Upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, ‘junk mail’, ‘spam’, ‘chain letters’, ‘pyramid schemes’, or any other form of solicitation.
- Upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or program.
- Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchange.
- Interfere with or disrupt the Service, servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service.
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable law or regulation including but not limited to, regulations promulgated by any securities exchange.
- Stalk or otherwise harass, threaten or intimidate any person or internet user.
Links to third party websites
The Bendigo and Adelaide Bank website may contain links to other websites (‘Linked Third Party Sites’). The Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Group does not endorse or approve of the operators of the Linked Third Party Sites or the information, graphics and material on those Linked Third Party Sites (‘Linked Third Party Material’).
The Bank is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Third Party Site.
The Bank is providing these links to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement or approval of the site.
Subject to any applicable law, which cannot be excluded, the Bank makes no warranties or representations:
- Regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of the Linked Third Party Material or products or services available through the Linked Third Party Sites.
- That the Linked Third Party Material does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person.
- That it is authorising the reproduction of Linked Third Party Material by linking Material on this Website to Linked Third Party Material.
No unlawful or prohibited use
As a condition of your use of the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank website and services, you warrant and agree that you will not use the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank website or services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank website or its associated service in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank website or interfere with any other party's use of the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank website or its associated services. You must not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided through the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank website.
The Bendigo and Adelaide Bank website is available for your personal and business use. You warrant that you will not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, or sell any information, products or services obtained from the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank website.
Use of communication services
The Bendigo and Adelaide Bank website may contain e-books, live chat sessions, electronic mail postings and or/other message or communication facilities (collectively, ‘Communication Services’) which are designed to enable communication and information sharing electronically between you and the bank.
The supply, maintenance and cost of any equipment required by you or your Authorised User to access these communication services is your responsibility including, without limitation, the computer hardware, the software required to access the internet, normal telecommunication charges associated with your internet access and your agreement with an internet service provider.
Product and service information
Products and services displayed or offered on this website contain general information about Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Group products and services.
Unless expressly stated otherwise, this information does not constitute an offer or inducement to enter into a legally binding contract and does not form part of the terms and conditions for Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Group products and services.
Third party software
The Bendigo and Adelaide Bank website may provide links to Linked Third Party Sites. The bank shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any software downloads available from these Linked Third Party Sites. These products may be subject to a licence agreement between you and the relevant product owner. To the extent permitted by law, the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Group accepts no liability in respect of such Third Party products and the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Group provides no warranty and gives no endorsement in respect of such products or any party connected with them.
Bendigo and Adelaide Bank has made every effort to ensure that the information presented in the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank website is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use, however, the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Group does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of any material on this website. All information is subject to change without notice.
Should you wish to accept any product or service offered, the bank recommends that you seek independent advice before acting upon the material in this website.
The bank recognises the community concern in the transmission of computer viruses. We utilise up-to-date technology in an attempt to eliminate any possible computer virus infecting any material transmitted from the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank website. However, we do not guarantee that the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank website or any Linked Third Party Website will be free from viruses, or the access to the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank website or Linked Third Party Websites will be interrupted.
You expressly understand and agree that your use of the service is at your sole risk and that the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank website is provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis.
The Bank makes no warranty that:
- The Website will meet your requirements.
- The Website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- The results that may be obtained from the use of the Website will be accurate or reliable.
- The quality of any products, services, information or other material obtained by you through the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank website will meet your requirements or expectations.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank website is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any material.
Limitation of liability
Other than any responsibilities implied by law which cannot be excluded, you agree to indemnify and hold each and every member of the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Group, affiliates, staff, employees, agents, co-branders or other partners harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, whatsoever arising out of or referable to material on this website or to any Linked Third Party material, whether in contract, tort including negligence, statute or otherwise.
Liability of any member of the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Group for a breach of a condition or warranty implied by law or otherwise, and which cannot be excluded, is limited to the extent possible, at the bank's option, to:
- The supply of the goods or services.
- The repair of the goods.
- Or the payment of the cost of having the goods or services supplied again or repaired.
Modifications to website
The bank reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank website (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Group shall not be liable to you or any Third Party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank website.
You also agree that the Bank is not liable to you or any Third Party for any termination of your access to the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank website.
All information and services contained within the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank website are governed by and are to be construed according to the laws applicable in the State of Victoria and the Commonwealth of Australia.
Assignment by the bank
The bank may assign this agreement in whole or part to any person.
Copyright and trademarks
The content of the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank website is owned by Bendigo and Adelaide Bank who reserves all rights, including copyright under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) of all material on this website. The material includes information, text, material designs, logos, insignia, graphics and other images or other w